Holy crap, it’s been a few years!
Last I remember, I was moving everything over to Blogger because I had a Google account, and I eventually planned to delete this blog. But I have the name already… and there are different people out here… and I just ran across a post on WEBS to a blog I chose to follow…
So here I am again.
A LOT has changed since I last logged on:
- We moved out to the country with my boyfriend.
- I graduated with an Associate Degree in Networking Technology.
- I gave myself a present the day I graduated. I skipped dinner with Dad to adopt my baby boy black cat (ok, he was seven years old then!), JoCo.
- Two months later, after being told I couldn’t have two cats, Bella showed up in the yard at approximately eight weeks old. We took her in, I paid all the medical bills, and she is mine, too.
- I left a job I loved of 9-1/2 years to move forward. I love my new job, and it has afforded me a new home!
- We moved back to Raleigh – minus my boyfriend. He loves the country (where, ironically, some of my family is from), but it ain’t for me, and we respect each others’ feelings. I think we are both happier, and we do continue to see each other exclusively. I needed to be back in the “city” (I use this term loosely; I am not in New York, nor do I ever desire to be!) to thrive and overcome quite a bit of depression. I am now happier than I have been in years. For the first time ever, I feel like I can let go of calling myself a pessimist (though I still tend to think negatively at times!). I’m “home” now – in more ways than one. I love the convenience (of my LYS!), and I feel like I’ve been in my home forever. I LOVE being home now!
Will I be writing out here all the time? No. Am I going to keep this blog and my Blogger synced? Who knows? I need to overcome my OCD at some point, and I think I’ll leave it to my knitting.
Oh, I have so many projects I haven’t posted about. Maybe now I’ll TRY to post them. We’ll see…
If not, I’ll just follow people out here instead!
Happy knitting – and enjoy life!